Thursday, October 28, 2010

Germosh


Here's a drawing I finished yesterday, and I was so happy to have it done, too. This is supposed to be one of the deities from my books, specifically, the one indirectly responsible for giving wings to giant wolves. I had quite a bit of fun with his patterns and coloration, as I was trying to give him a very distinct, fantastical look (I almost did the brown points in a dark violet blue, but I sure seem to use blue in a lot of things, so I scrapped that idea)

Originally this was a pencil sketch, but I wanted to color it so I ended up inking him. Done in Micron pen and colored pencil, then touched up in Gimp to make it easier on the eyes.



Also for a bit of fun, here's a picture of a couple of jack-o-lanterns I carved last night, since Halloween is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment