Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some doodles

Here's some quickie little drawings I've been doing this week. Someone on Livejournal posted something called an Art Jam, which is basically where anyone interested may comment with image references of their avatar or original character. Anyone skimming through the comments who finds an image that they like may draw that character in any media or of any quality and post it as a reply to the person who owns the comment. I've done a small handful of them (obviously) I like to blame it on how drawing helps me focus on something other than anxiety issues, but sadly, I think it's also become a way for me to procrastinate my writing. Back to the grind.....

Starting from the top left and moving clockwise, the species here are a dragon, a corgi (yes I know, I did terrible) a thylacine (also known as a Tasmanian tiger) and a bat. Characters are copyright their respective owners. Please don't steal!

2 comments:

  1. Those are neat, Whit! Those were all done on the tablet, right? They look great!

    Bleh, I'm sorry you have anxiety bothering you :/ I've had anxiety before and it's a living purgatory. I still get worried over things, but it's getting better over time. I hope it does for you.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! And thank you.

    Meh, thank you, but I'm sure I'll be fine. I just need to go on a screamy/cry/insane rampage and the world will be whole again............ ;)

    ReplyDelete