Friday, January 14, 2011

Blue and Buttons

Another photo! I'd like to do a rainbow of these, so the next in line would be purple (yep, I started at green)

I decided to try putting some of my art on a couple of buttons, finally. I've been wanting to for a while, but couldn't really find drawings that I liked enough to go through with it. The second picture shows my first-ever buttons, and I love them! They're a little smaller than I thought (about one inch) but it's still pretty cool to have something like this. The resources available through the internet still astound me.


I'm kicking around the idea of holding a little giveaway over at Outskirts of Gaia with buttons like these for prizes. If I feel I can garner enough interest for such a thing, I think it would be fun to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment