Friday, November 5, 2010

More sketches!

Yay!



Some more creature sketches. I've been trying to pick out ones that might be confusing or detailed to others so that they have something nice to look at. So if you've read any of my stuff and would like to throw in a suggestion on a creature to be drawn, please feel free.

*Professional tour guide voice* On this leg of the tour, you'll see a lovely specimen called a hydra, and beside it is the sultry female lizard man ...... or I guess that would be lizard "woman"............ *no more weird voice*

I'd also like to do the male version of the lizard men, even though I draw them a lot anyway. I also have a few other creatures in mind, but we'll see what I can get done. Sometimes, no matter how much you try to draw them, some subjects just refuse to be drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment